- Standard UK Delivery is £3.95 for Royal Mail 1st class, or £3.20 for Royal Mail 2nd Class. Signed for options are also offered.
- We will endeavour to dispatch orders received before 1pm the same day, however occasionally circumstances may prevent this, in which case items will be sent the next working day. Delivery does not include Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays. You will be notified once your delivery is on its way.
- Should you be unavailable when Royal Mail attempt to deliver, they will normally either try again the following day or leave a card with details of where and how to collect your parcel. If delivery is refused, or the parcel not collected from the collection point, you will be required to cover any costs incurred. Goods can only be delivered to the address given on the order.
- We endeavour to re-use packaging where possible, and the majority of our packaging can be recycled.
- Should you change your mind after your order has been dispatched, items may be returned within 14 working days in original packaging and resaleable condition at your expense. It is recommended that proof of postage is obtained. Please also include your order details. A refund will be promptly issued for the cost of the goods only once we receive the items back in a resaleable condition. Refunds will be made to your original payment method; processing times may vary.
- In the unlikely event that an item arrives faulty or damaged, I will replace or refund with the minimum of fuss. Please contact me at the first opportunity and I will resolve any problems as quickly as possible.
- Very rarely, an item can get lost or delayed in the Royal Mail system. I send hundreds of parcels a year, and this has only happened twice so far. Most items are sent standard first class, ie not tracked, however there is still a barcode number which will indicate if delivery has been attempted. Should your delivery be delayed, please contact me , I will investigate and keep you informed. Royal Mail request that 14 days from the latest expected delivery date is allowed before they will declare an item lost.
- Returns should be sent to: Walnart, 18, Sandore Road, Seaford, BN25 3PR